Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Unit 6

Likes & Favorites.

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: My favorite food, is Italian food. I just love every kind of pizza and pasta there is

Q: Who's your favorite athlete?
A: My favorite athlete is Lionel Messi, I think he is the best soccer player there is.

Q: Who's your favorite singer or band?
A: I like all types of music, but my favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold.

Q: What do you like to do in your free time?
A: On my free time I enjoy sleeping, relaxing, going out to the movies, partying, eating, do all sorts of stuff.

Q: What do you want to do next year?
A: Next your I want to take a trip somewhere, no place in particular, just go on vacation.

Q: What gift do you want for your birthday?
A: A car! hahaha

Q: What Are you like?
A: I'm a smart and responsible person, i get good grades on college. I am a nice guy, I don't mind doing any favors, I like helping people whenever I can. I'm not so serious, I'm more an easy-going type of person, I don't like worrying about things, if I a have a problem I'll come up with a solution or ask for help, but never worry more than a should. I am outgoing, I like meeting new people and doing stuff, hang out with friends and meeting new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment