Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Unit 5. Vacation!

If I was on vacation, I would love to visit Rome, the capital of Italy. I'm a big fan of italian food and I' ve always wanted to visit Europe, why not start with Italy?
The weather in Rome is sunny so the temperature is warm most of the year. On summer the temperature can be very hot, perfect for a vacation.

But before making any travel arrangement, there are a few things i would have to take care of, like:

- Getting my passport and my VISA.
- Buy a plane ticket.
- Make reservations in a hotel.
- Pack my suitcase.
- Say good bye to my loved ones.

Once I get there, I would go to the hotel to leave my suitcase on the room and get ready to know the city, try the local cuisine, visit The Colosseum, the Vatican Museum, learn a little Italian and buy some gifts for my family and friends.

After that long vacation I'll be back home to tell everybody about the trip, show them all the pictures I took and give everyone presents. It would definitely be a lifetime memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment